Amazon Shipping

Monday, April 8, 2013

quick post

This is just a quick post to say hi and let you all know I'm still here.  Life has been very busy, a lot of changes coming up--job, babysitter, significant other...a lot of sickness just passed--colds, flu, ear infections,sinus infections...fun, fun, fun.... so, yeah, the snow is slowly melting, mud season is upon us here in the mountains (low lying areas are already snow free and dry ground, I still sink up to my knee in the snow in the back yard), windows are open airing out the house finally, and the birds have started to return.... yippee.... I am so ready for spring...need to get my seeds started this week for the garden too....

I actually have a couple of other posts that I started but have not yet finished, so i will get back to at least one of those, hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday.

BUT I just wanted to write a quick hello to all my neglected internet people.... Happy Spring :) !

No comments: