Amazon Shipping

Monday, September 10, 2012


Note as of September 9, 2012:
Food tracking on this blog format is very difficult.  So I have switched from using the page on this blog to doing my food tracking on Spark People.  My public page is http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage.asp?id=TRUTHFREES and there is a link to food and exercise logs both near the top on the right hand side (a button) and at the VERY BOTTOM of the page, lower left hand corner.  So If you want to follow my actual food intake and see what I am doing right and what i am doing wrong, as well as my actual exercise tracked each day.

If the link above does not work try going to www.sparkpeople.com and typing truthfrees into the search box.   It should bring up a link to "Transformation" or to "Shared Trackers" for truthfrees, which is my spark people ID.

No comments: