Amazon Shipping

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Updated my other blog

Hi all,

I just wanted you to know I update my gratitude blog (the one on my website) today.  Both the website and the blog have been a bit neglected this summer, but as I posted there instead of here today, I thought I would let you all know.  That blog is specifically about the topic of gratitude, which is a big part of the Transformation journey.  So while this blog is more robust and covers all sort of things--both interesting and mundane, on a wide range of topics and thoughts that cross my mind, and is sometimes too personal (I know I probably need to filter a little better)--that blog focuses on the topic of daily gratitude (and I am moving towards making it a daily posting, but right now it is still posted to erratically).  I will be spending some time in the next month dealing with some glitches and trying to update my website to make it more useful and user friendly.  So it is a work in progress.

If you want to check out the Gratitude blog, click here: http://powerfulconsciousness.weebly.com/gratitude.html

If you just want to check out the website (which you can access from the blog too), click here:
http://powerfulconsciousness.weebly.com/

No comments: