Amazon Shipping

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Very quick update

A very quick update...mainly because my brain is going a million miles an hour and if I spend too much time on the computer I might have a nervous breakdown---or get stuck in here and not move on to the next thing I NEED to do--like as it is nearly midnight, I should go to sleep soon....

Electrical rough inspection passed last week!  YAY!!!!
ALL of the drywall is now up, walls are enclosed, spackle is in progress...

I still feel like I have a million things to do to finish but we are getting close.  My goal is to be DONE by the 29th and have the final inspection on the 30th. 

I might be completely insane by then....but don't call in the men in white coats yet, once I have the CO in hand I am sure my sanity will return to it's pre-house renovation levels--so I guess on second thought, maybe you should have the straight jacket standing by....

Thanks all for now
Trying to remember to breath.....

No comments: