Amazon Shipping

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Another post, changes coming...

I have been doing some revamping/reorganizing/rethinking--it has be a re- kind of week!!

This blog has gotten a bit out of hand with the variety of topics that I post on it, as I originally intended it for chronicling my journey towards better health and lower weight, and later changed that to the idea of focusing on my Life in Transformation.  Then I have added in a multitude of other day to day stuff, especially with the kids and school, as well as a number of reflective and somewhat Stream of Consciousness, less focused thoughts on various subjects or ideas.

So, I have decide to return to a couple of older blogs that I have not touched in years for the topics that are not directly related to the Life in Transformation process--of course everything is interconnected and contributes to the ever transforming nature of our lives--but things that focus more on the kids and my journey with them and their special needs, medical and school issues, and other child/adoption/special needs related material will now be posted on my old blog "Blessings Beyond Measure" which I started a few years ago, and dropped when life took its downward turn.  So I suppose it is apropos that I revitalize it now, as life is on a slow, but steady, upward climb. Currently it still only has old posts, as I have been spending time clearing any some info that had been on there when it was a  private blog, now that it will be a public blog, but within the next 24-48 hours, I begin posting all of my child/parenting related posts there.

As for the Mental Meandering type posts, I will be renewing an old blog under a slightly new name (because try as I might I have been unable to recall or get the log in information for the old blog).  The old blog was "Alabaster Camel's Meanderings" and the new one will be called "Alabaster's Mental Meanderings", the latter is where I will be posting my longer, thinking out loud types of posts about whatever idea, topic, or problem suits my fancy on a given day.

Hopefully by channeling this blog into three more distinct blogs, it will serve my readers better, and bring more clarity and succinctness to the three main topics that I have jumbled together so chaotically over the past few months:

Personal Transformation;
Family Related;
Stream of Consciousness 




No comments: