Amazon Shipping

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Clean Slate...Baby Steps

Well, now that I have refocused this blog on the steps I am taking towards Transformation, I have done a lot of decision making about how to be more successful in creating lasting transformation in my life--true transformation that breaks out of ALL of the reasons that my life has gotten into the state it is.

So, rather than try to make a whole bunch of changes at one and trying to force life to make a quantum jump (which has been my most common approach to try since I began this blog), I am going to build slowly and carefully, and focus on approximately 3 habit changes at a time.  My life did not transform into the challenging beast it is today overnight, it was a long step by step process, unconscious though it may have been.  So it is going to take a conscious step by step process to enact the transformation that I wish to see in the positive direction.

So the three goals I am going to focus on first are:

1) No eating after 9:30pm--just herbal tea, or water.
2) Exercise--focused exercise--at least 45 minutes a day, EVERY day
3) In bed by midnight, strive for a minimum of 6 hours of sleep each day.

Once those three habits have become part of my life in a way that they no longer require a lot of work or focus to maintain (be a it a week, a month, or or 3 months), then I will figure out the next level of new habits that will move me closer to the transformation I wish to see in my life--all parts--physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual.

This week there is a very cool FREE series this week on the Healing with The Masters site about Informational Fitness, which I will be listening to.  It should be really great.  Below is the information and link to register to gain access to this great series.  You do not have to listen live, each program is available for play for 48 hours after each nightly live program.  So you can squeak it into your schedule as you need it:


Our newest FREE life changing program: TRANSFORMATIONAL FITNESS - Body ~ Shape ~ Space is STARTING SOON. Join us next week, for a unique, informative, and life changing FREE 6-Day Workshop: July 30 - August 4.


Isn't it time that you just plain felt better? Here is how...

This is your chance to experience a truly pain-free body... Imagine a body that is able to move with ease.

And for those that are physically fit continually experience injury-free fitness, and even take performance to a whole new level.

REGISTER ON THIS PAGE:
http://www.mcleanmasterworks.com/fitness  

No comments: