Amazon Shipping

Monday, February 6, 2012

Ask and it IS Given!!

WOW!!  God is Good!  I have been squashed under stress lately as my time to be out of the apartment was quickly approaching (2/15) and the house is not going be be done for at least 3-4 weeks, and I did not have the funds to stay in the apartment AND finish the house.  So limbo was approaching quickly.  I have been trying to find ways to relax about this forthcoming chaos, and to be open to accepting whatever comes.  I have been focusing on seeing and feeling myself calm and at peace, seeking to embrace a knowing that everything is going to be okay, no matter what circumstances we find ourselves in.  Using the Law of Attraction and the Deliberate Creation that is discussed in the "Ask and It is Given!" book by Esther and Jerry Hicks.

About 10 days ago I put a Chip-in fundraiser link on my website and blog seeking help in bridging this time and money gap.  Today I got a huge donation from some old and beloved friends that I have not seen in over a decade.  Their generosity has blessed my family so that we do NOT have to be out of the apartment before the house is done, and I should have most of the funds needed to buy the last of the materials for the renovations (maybe even flooring!!).  So I feel richly blessed by the people who have helped with this project.  My father and brother have put in so much time.  Ursula (the owner of the property) has been so flexible and understanding though all the obstacles.  Andre has been great about being with the boys so that I can spend the evenings working on eh house.  My mom and Jim have been very supportive and helpful, and will be helping a great deal over the next couple of weeks as we do the electric.  I am so grateful to everyone who has helped and supported me in this projects and am so grateful that there are people who are able and willing to extend a helping hand to help others meet their needs AND reach for their dreams.

I am richly blessed!!

No comments: