Amazon Shipping

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Busy day ahead....

So....today is a very busy day.  I have to to babysit for an hour this morning, and after I drop my little charge off for her preschool program at the Arts Center, I have to head down to a nearby school.  I am meeting our school's guidance counselor, who is also the CSE chairperson, there to look at one of their programs.  Then we head on to another two schools to look at their programs--one being at Prospect, the school where he did preschool and still does aquatic PT.  We are all still up in the air about what will be the best setting for Josiah for next year, as this year has had so many ups and downs and all around.

After visiting three different schools and reviewing their programs, then I have an appointment with our family therapist (just me today), which will be good as life has been so busy that I have not had a chance to see her and update her as to what is going on in the family for a few weeks.  It will be good to also talk about a variety of things going on with our family, with myself, and with the boys.

After that, I have to head back home (an hour away), pick up Josiah and go back down to Prospect (an hour away) for his weekly Aquatic Physical Therapy time. 

So today is a lot of running, running running....I just hope it is productive and useful, as I could really sue a productive day.  The last couple of days, even though I have worked on the house in the evening, have been two steps forward, two steps back kind of days.  I had thought the plumbing was done and we just needed to hook in the fixtures--but alas, after relaying the bathroom floor with new adhesive (the self sticky tiles did not stick---go figure), I had hooked up the bathroom sink, which worked beautifully--until I shut the faucet off and for some reason the pipe in the wall decided to start leaking.  So I had to shut off that water to the sink and shower part of the bathroom (the other half is still not hooked up...).  Then I finally got a brand new faucet for the kitchen, as the other ones I had both had problems (used stuff can be great or can be a headache), I got that all installed (on my own like the bathroom sink), and after I turned it on, it also worked well.  But I woke up this morning to there being water all over the kitchen floors, seeping under the wall.  The sink faucet is not leaking, which means a pipe in the wall as sprung a leak....

So two steps forward, two steps back....

And I am feeling blue and lonely and a bunch of other things in addition to the crazy running around I have to do today, so that compounds the issues of the day.  I hate blah feeling days....

No comments: