Amazon Shipping

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Labels on posts *updated*

Hi all--I hope this warm,muggy, and somewhat amazing thunderstormy day finds you well.

I wanted to let you know that I went through and have added tags to the posts (over 150 posts already--wow).  So if you are looking for a particular topic or subject, you can search by tags, rather than have to search through my not-very-informative post titles.  It is not a perfect system, I am sure I missed some, or mislabeled others, but it is better than it was.
*update*--I have added a widget to the side bar which lists the labels that can be clicked on to give specific topics.  It is below the archives list.
Have a great day and I'll post again soon--it has been a few busy weeks, and we have a few more busy weeks coming up.  I hope we can squeeze in a coupel more canoe days,a s the kids really had fun this weekend and so did I.

No comments: