Amazon Shipping

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 4 New Start in 2013

So I slept fairly well last night.  This has helped in the feeling better category today.

Today I have not been very productive, but I have been spending time with a friend and a little bit with her other friends.  So, we have mainly been chatting and running her errands today (she has no car, so I help out from time to time) .  It was good to spend time with other people, and to laugh and feel good for a bit.    I am keeping this short today, as it is now late in the evening (though I started this post this morning, but am just now getting back to it) and I am going to drink a cup of tea, read a book and go to bed.

food tracking for day 4:
grapefruit
1 cup cottage cheese
2 eggs w/butter
3 cups water
orange
1 cup cottage cheese
coffee w/half & half
2 1/2 cups of water
5 prunes
16 oz coffee with cream
chicken w/spices
1 1/2 cups steamed broccoli
1 cup macaroni and cheese
2 cups water
small handful of peanut M&M's
1 cup Rice Chex
1/2 cup milk
2 cups Chamomile Tea


No comments: