Amazon Shipping

Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 1--2nd post, lack of self control

Okay, so it has been a day of lack of self control.  After writing and then grocery shopping, I was headed over to pick up J from his school program.  On the way I had lunch from the groceries-- a bottle of water, 2 cheese sticks, 2 tiny slim jim style snack sticks (the tiny ones where 4 of them are considered a serving), 1/2 a cup of grape tomatoes, and 1/2 of a single serve pack of nutty trail mix (J ate the other half when I picked him up).  That sounds okay, but on the way to get G I stopped for gas, and when I went in to pay I was craving something warm and salty, and ended up picking up a premade bbq rib 1/2 sub thing at the convenience store (so totally processed), and a half-half tea-lemonade refresher to wash it down (way too much sugar in that).

Then at 4:00, after we got home, I decided I needed a snack.  While the kids had grapes and animal crackers, I had a bowl of Raisin Bran with milk (and horribly then a second bowl, because there was still milk in the bowl--dumb logic I know).

So yeah, I ate too much and its not even dinner time.  I think it will be a light dinner for me, as I am quite full at this point...

No comments: