Amazon Shipping

Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 22-evening and sleepy

Okay so eating wise it has been a very uncontrolled day.  I just keep telling myself "it will get better it will get better"  I am trying to let it go, as that is the only thing than can help.  So breathing, meditating, finding better feeling thoughts, etc....Letting It Go.

Okay food journal since my last post
I stopped at Taco bell/LJS and had a piece of fish, a soft taco supreme and my favorite, a 7-layer burrito
I also had a medium brewed tea (unsweetened)
At some point this after noon I had a handful of goldfish crackers (maybe 10 max, I was giving J a snack)
For dinner we had egg noodles with beef bullion, pinto beans and corn (all together)
I also had 2 pieces of wheat toast with butter
Late this evening I had a bowl of corn flakes with milk.
And I drank at least 8 glasses of water throughout the day.

Well, I am going to go to bed soon.  If I can get sleep, I think I will have a better day tomorrow.  What a sucky blog this is becoming, I have spent like the last 4 days with sad, blue, grumpy rambling about my yucky feelings.  So, well it is a real life.  It is time to move forward and find a better attitude.

No comments: