Amazon Shipping

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A spring day and decisions

I am so happy that spring is finally here.  Even though I still have yet to see my yard, the snow is retreating and I will soon have a yard back.  At the ponds where I spend my days, the snow is pretty much all gone.  The daffodils are about to open, it is so close and by tomorrow the beautiful yellow flower should be greeting the sunshine.

I don't think I blogged about the remainder of my eating yesterday, so I will try to remember.  For lunch yesterday I had a spicy chicken sandwich and french fries and water.  For dinner we had homemade mac and cheese made with vegetable rotini, and hot dogs and green beans.  i had popcorn and a couple of chocolate eggs later in the evening.

Today I had a cheese danish and coffee for early breakfast, and a yogurt with oatmeal and dried fruit for late breakfast.  I had a cheese burger and fries fro lunch with lemonade.  I had mac and cheese for a mid-afternoon snack.  For dinner we had English muffin pizza with peperoni, mushrooms, and cheese.   We also had grapes.  I had alot of water.  I have had a banana tonight and had a bowl of cereal (raisin bran with milk).

I have been thinking a lot about decisions.  Not what decisions to make, but rather about the fear and the uncertainty that keeps us from following through with our decisions.  Just something to think about and process through....

No comments: