Amazon Shipping

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The weekend...

Wow.  I just realized that I have not posted since Friday morning.  It is a beautiful weekend weather wise.  We even got up near 60 degrees at home today.  And the monstrous mountain of snow in front of my house is now only about 5 feet high.  I can't see any yard yet, its still under at least 2-3 feet of snow, but the driveway is clearer which is nice. 

Okay so Friday was a nice day.  I need to get to food journaling.  So Friday I had a sub on 9 grain wheat with cheese, turkey, lettuce, tomato, onion, black olives, banana peppers, pickles, and chipolte sauce (at subway).  I also had a bottle of water, a cup of coffee and a single size bag of smartfood popcorn.  For dinner, the kids had mini pizzas and A and I had steak-um sandwiches.  I ate some jelly beans with the kids sometime in the evening.

Saturday I had ww toast with pb and honey, and later a bowl of cheerios with milk.  I had a little box mac & cheese for lunch.  For dinner I went over to my Dad's house.  I brought baked chicken, and my sister and her kids brought mac salad and chips, and we all enjoyed a nice meal and conversation.  I had some microwave popcorn in the evening after we got home.

Today for eats, I had toast with PB & honey, and cheerios with milk.  For lunch I made scrambled eggs and toast with orange juice, as well as 2 cups of tea.  I had some popcorn with a cup of tea this afternoon.

I have been trying to organize my house today.  It is always nice to have things neater and calmer.

No comments: